INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 12 October 2012

Friday, 12th October, 2012.

These photos are all quite different, and I've totally failed to categorise them.
Never mind, I love them all!
They are from Jill (Reflections), Tony (Resecentrum i Skovde), ~robert (cantharellus cibarius), Ann (candid portrait), James (Dallas Double Vision), and Magiceye (Rains at night).

(Oops!  I cleverly scheduled this post to publish at 6pm - but it managed to catch me by surprise.  Never mind, we have longer to enjoy the fun.)








You can click on the linked names above the photos to visit the original posts. It's always well worth seeing the original photos full-size.


PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS WITH THEIR OWNERS.


DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION.




24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic images!!! Like them all. Have a really nice weekend!!

Leonora said...

Great choices - happy weekend!

Kicki said...

I'm in for the first time!
Lot of beautiful black and white pictures here!!:)

HansHB said...

Great choices, - I wish you all a great Weekend in B&W!

Carver said...

I like these choices very much.

Barbara said...

Love coming over here on a Friday - such inspirational images.

Monica S Engell said...

Great choices,- I love them all, too!
Have a great weekend:)

Carola said...

Outstanding collection. All are great!

Annemor said...

A very good choice.
Mormor

Laura said...

beautiful images... I am woefully behind on checking out LAST weeks entries... now more for this week. can one ever catch up... so much beauty to be discovered and experienced!

Lachezar said...

Great selection as always!

AmitAag said...

Wonderful collection again!
I'm here this week:
http://amitaag.blogspot.in/2012/10/monochromelake-through-leaves.html
Thanks a lot!

Molly said...

I am really glad I found this challenge. It will encourage me to post a few more black and white images.

Mollyxxx

ruthi said...

keep inspiring me. thanks.

Alexa said...

Once again, I'm inspired by these great monochromes.

Leovi said...

Pretty pictures, now my favorites are Jill and James.

Angie Willis said...

Some really great pictures. Don't you just love Black & White!

TheChieftess said...

Very interesting and varied shots!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice choices. I like Ann's candid portrait best.

Ann said...

Wonderful selection as usual. Thank you for injcluding one of mine.

strandskatan said...

Amazing pictures!!! So powerful and sensitive the same time... I love them.
have a nice week :)
Halina

Vane M. said...

Olá, sou apaixonada por fotos em preto-branco e tenho um photoblog, pretendo começar as postagens referentes ao tema a partir dessa semana, ok? Um abraço!

www.omirantedaimagem.blogspot.com.br

Vane M. said...

Olá, sou apaixonada por fotos em preto-branco e tenho um photoblog, pretendo começar as postagens referentes ao tema a partir dessa semana, ok? Um abraço!

www.omirantedaimagem.blogspot.com.br

Prairie Jill said...

I always love to see your choices for the week. Such an amazing variety of subject matter and styles.

(Thank you for including one of my images.)