INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 5 June 2015

Friday, 5th June, 2015.

These are Alexa's choices from last week.  I'm honoured that she chose mine.
Dragonstar (Inside a Red Capsicum), Pictografio (Old Machine), Molly (Angel Prints), NixPages (Dandelion), Antonia (I'm watching you!), and Pat (Feed Me!).

Alexa said:
"What I first thought would be an objective intellectual exercise—taking into account composition, clarity, etc. and going for a mix of styles—turned out to be anything but!  In the end, my choices were dictated by my heart rather than by my head.  While I do think these are excellent photos on many levels, they turned out to be the ones that just sort of "grabbed" me right away. (Not that I didn't find more than six that I think deserved to be featured!)"

If anyone is interested in making the selection next month, please let me know.










Click the links above to see the photos full size.


   PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS  WITH THEIR OWNERS. DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION
 

If I'm unable to comment on your post, whether because of Google+ or for any other reason, I want you to know that I still look at and appreciate your photos!



12 comments:

Hull and Hereabouts said...

Another grand selection.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I'm glad yours was chosen, Dragonstar. That was one of the Wowza's for me last week, too. Alexa made some wonderful choices.

Pictografio said...

Thank you all for chosing my machine and congratulations for your perfect pictures :)

Leovi said...

Yes !!! My favorite today is Inside a Red Capsicum !!!!

lina@my home sweet home said...

Your Red Capsicum pic attracts my attention first.

Antonia said...

Thank you for adding my Monster to the selection :) Have a nice Sunday!

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Wonderful shots! Thanks for featuring one of mine and for hosting.

Мелкота said...

Hello. There is incorrect date in the title of the post. It must be 5th.

Molly said...

Thank you very much for including my 'Angel' and I am so glad you picked the other shot of the inside of the pepper as I thought that one was absolutely brilliant

Mollyxxx

Dragonstar said...

@ Мелкота. Thank you for pointing that out - I hadn't noticed, ant it could have been very confusing!

Linda said...

Good selections! I think Alexa's choices are less about geometry than yours. Both ways come up with fantastic pictures.

Anonymous said...

beautiful!!!!
have a nice weekend :-)