INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 23 July 2010

Friday 23rd July 2010

This week I've chosen photos with a difference. Some have been planned for a certain effect, some have overcome challenging lighting or circumstances.
The fact that I have chosen just these six is not to be taken as any slur on the other entries - I'm constantly awed by the sheer quality of vision and ability.
You people are great!








Click on these photos to be taken to the original post.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS WITH THEIR OWNERS.
DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION.



17 comments:

13 Stoploss said...

Thank you for the selection! I hope many are inspired to better understand exposure and create their own art!

My favorite is the treeleaves at the bottom right. Good work!

Carver said...

Wonderful group of shots from last week. I was out of town and missed last week so especially good seeing what you picked.

My apologies for the first incorrect link. My computer mouse is funky and went I was trying to put in the link it clicked enter with one to another blog. I can't delete the first one or I would.

Victor said...

Thanks for including my Analog or Digital photo on the wall last weekend!

jeff campbell said...

Nice and diverse selection of shots. Being somewhat of an extremist I like the stark difference from the shot of the girl to the horn player...Peace and blessings...BTW, this is my first time to participate...I will look forward to this meme

PK Koduri said...

Thanks to Jason, California (@13stoploss) for pointing me to this blog. An excellent selection of B&W work to see and learn from.

JTG (Misalyn) said...

Lovely selection of shots.My favorite is the sunshine and fountain....absolutely beautiful!

Volker Becker said...

Again an excellent choice, dragonstar. I really enjoy viewing all the different photographs!

Boom Nisanart said...

Fabulous black & white photos : )

toledonative said...

Thank you so much for selecting my photo again this week! I am awed to be in the presence of such great photographers! Awesome shots, everyone!

jazza said...

great photos ...

Verna Luga said...

hi there, wow the light bulbs are fantastic.. they look like pretty eyes.. love it... Anything Davao

T. Becque said...

You picked some of the images that caught my eye last week when I was visiting others blogs. Nice!

Clueless in Boston said...

Good selection of entries.

Anonymous said...

Excellent selection Dragonstar. I enjoy the very different moods of these superb examples of the B&W art. Thanks again for hosting.

Anonymous said...

An interesting selection of unusual shots - thanks for hosting this diverse lot united under the banner of "black and white".

Anonymous said...

I always loved posting for a black and white meme, Dragonstar. :)

slim said...

Inspiring variety of images and what a nice surprise to see one of mine there as well ;-). Have a great week of shooting everyone.